Sunday, January 9, 2011

Save Me

I just decided to come on here and start typing, this poem that you are about to read was not previously written, I just came up with it out of my head and with a little help from my emotions :) Enjoy!

 Save me.
 please save me from myself , all of the lies that I mumble underneath my breath, the words I utter soak into my mind, I want to believe them, and time after time, I do.
Save me from this mess, these emotions, don't let me drown in this river of salty tears that I am creating.
Where are you when I need you? When I feel confused, and beguiled? Save me, before it's too late, I'm slowly withering, like a cell in your body withering away from the consumption of ocean water.
And if you can't save me, then my gosh, who will?




It doesn't make that much sense, but... It was almost like an improv... So just tell me what you think! When I say improv I mean something that I kind of just had to make up on the spot! :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh! a spontaneous, improv creation! it even has rhyme, which makes it even more impressive to have come from the top of your head! that's a good idea... i should try to do this to get back into writing!

    ReplyDelete