Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Bulimia.

I am not going to go into depth about my whole Eating Disorder background, I'd rather not. It's just that my Bulimia seems to be slowly returning. At least it seems that way today, I just decided to go throw up, and I did it. I don't know why... It seems like it was just bound to happen, or like it's the right thing to do. But I won't let this consume me. I am beginning to think that I just may be stronger than this demon. Stronger than those voices in my head, and stronger than those disorted images that I gaze at through the mirror.

3 comments:

  1. the most important thing is that there IS a part of you that wants to move in the right direction! that makes me happy! you can do ANYTHING! i should know--demons can be overcome! stay as strong as you are. i'll pray for you, if you're open to that sort of thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm just checking on you now. the world needs an awesome soul like you. and i need my circle of blogger friends around me and healthy so they can listen to me yell about things! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very concerned about you, my Dearest! DO pop into the Land of the Bloggers and update your loving friends with (hopefully) lots of good news! i've got my fingers crossed for you, and i already know that ALL will be Well your way. love, and love, and LOVE your way from me! DO be good and true to yourself, and nurture yourself inside and out. everything will fall into place after that. hoping for a quick return from you! miss you something rotten, and your words (of which i am a very big fan) are Divine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete